With head offices in Ekurhuleni and six other showrooms spread across Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo Province, Bataung Memorials has the capacity to cater for national demand. In fact, the company’s reach extends as far afield as Kenya, DRC, Gabon, Zambia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, and Zimbabwe, Lesotho and Swaziland. Bataung Memorials’ trust-based relationships with its customers have resulted in the company achieving the phenomenal feat of manufacturing more than 7 000 tombstones in a period of six years across southern Africa.
As a wholly black-owned company with our market deeply entrenched in the black communities, we are aware of the challenges our people face as they attempt to fulfil their cultural obligations. Bataung Memorials’ business philosophy prioritises the company’s commitment to assisting families in honouring their deceased in a dignified, culturally appropriate fashion.Bataung Memorials enacts this philosophy by providing a wide variety of custom-designed tombstones and plaques at prices that accommodate virtually all income groups. In addition, the company offers customers all of the other products and services necessitated by a funeral ceremony, as well as funeral plans and ongoing maintenance of the gravesite.
Vision and mission
- To be the tombstone manufacturer of choice throughout Africa.
- To afford Africans opportunities to have their legacy carved in stone.
- To be a world-class leader in the tombstone industry in terms of innovation and excellence
- To provide top quality products and services that accommodate all income groups.
- To offer first-rate customer service, whereby customers are treated with the utmost compassion and dignity.
- To provide customers with a wide variety of options and that they would not be able to obtain elsewhere.
Lebohang W. Khitsane
Why choose us
We are trusted, resulting in the phenomenal feat of erecting 22000 tombstones in more than 15 countries worldwide.
We are the first tombstone company in the world to create tombstones with braille and QR codes.
First-rate customer service, whereby customers are treated with the utmost compassion and dignity.
We provide a wide variety of custom-designed tombstones at prices that accommodate virtually all income groups.